Fine Arts Initiatives is here to assist you with all aspects related to presenting your work to a much wider audience at national and international art fairs.
Participating in an art fair or in any exhibition involves dealing with many things that you are either not sure of, are time consuming or simply do not enjoy. Why waste your time when we can look after all the tasks and details for you, letting you concentrate on what you like to do best – CREATE ART!
Our services include:
- Curatorial Advice – We will work with you to select the best artwork for each fair.
- Insurance – We will make sure that your art is insured at the art fair.
- Promotional Material – We will design, print and distribute promotional material at the fairs.
- Advertising and Social Media – We will announce events on various channels to increase attention to you and your artwork.
- Packing & Shipping Advice – We will assist you with all aspects of packing & shipping. Please keep in mind that packing and shipping costs are your responsibility.
- Installation: – We will design and install a great looking booth which will make your artwork stand out.
- Greeting collectors – We will present your work to visitors and tell them about you and your artwork.
- Selling Your Artwork – We can never promise that your work will sell but we do promise that our experienced sales people will do their best to make sales happen and we will take care of all the financial arrangements and pay your share on time.