Fine Arts Initiatives is here to assist with all aspects related to your fair presentation
Participating in an art fair requires a great deal of attention, involving a multitude of details for which you may be uncertain, find time consuming or simply do not enjoy. Instead, Fine Arts Initiatives will look after all the fine details for you, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best – CREATE ART!
Our services include:
- Curatorial Advice – We will work with you to select the best artwork for each fair.
- Insurance – We will make sure that your art is insured at the art fair.
- Promotional Material – We will design, print and distribute promotional material at the fairs.
- Advertising and Social Media – We will announce events on various channels to increase visibility for you and your artwork.
- Packing & Shipping Advice – We will assist you with all aspects of packing & shipping. Please keep in mind that packing and shipping costs are your responsibility.
- Installation – We will design and install a great looking booth which will make your artwork stand out.
- Greeting collectors – We will present your work to visitors and tell them about you and your artwork.
- Selling Your Artwork – While we do not guarantee sales, our experienced sales team will do their best to make sales happen. We will take care of all the financial arrangements and pay your share on time.